Marson Foods is a family owned and operated premier manufacturer of delicious quality waffle products for K12 Education and Foodservice in Carson City.
The Production Line Worker position works with specialized equipment in Marson's food production process.
- Must be present each scheduled workday in order to produce food and work with industrial kitchen equipment.
- Assemble and prepare excellent baked goods.
- Contribute to the efficiency of the production line to ensure timely load and shipment which may include sorting and packing products, palletizing, general assembly of products, cleaning and organizing.
- Participate in quality assurance testing on baked goods.
- Maintain proper storage for material and product inventory in warehouses.
- Organize inventory in an easy-to-access process.
- May use machinery, such as forklifts, to load orders.
- May assist with cleaning and sanitation of equipment and environment pre- and post-production.
- Maintain the quality and upkeep of all equipment.
- Move completed products and packages to established locations.
- All communication is professional and helpful.
- Follow all GMP practices and requirements.
- Follow all SQF food safety procedures and requirements.
- Assist others as requested or assigned.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Maintain professional and courteous appearance and demeanor.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Highschool diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience working on a production line preferred but not required.
- Must demonstrate a high level of self-motivation and possess a strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficient with bakery equipment.
- Interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and in a calm and pleasant manner.
- Ability to read and write checklists, reports, and correspondence. Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, memos, etc.
- Ability to analyze and perform complex computations with reasonable speed and accuracy. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
How to Apply:
Follow this link to apply: strategichrpartners.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2vqejvi9pc8