PanaVise Products is a major manufacturer of precision vises, circuit board holders, work holding tools and mini arbor presses in Reno, Nevada. We are in the heart of Reno which allows employees a great work/life balance with a minimal commute time.
PanaVise also designs and manufactures mobile electronic mounts, action sports camera mounts, high-quality CCTV camera mounts and other specialty mounting solutions. We are an established company in an exciting and growing product market.
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, the Customer Service Associate is a part-time position, working weekdays 15-25 hours per week. The position interacts with PanaVise customers primarily via phone calls and emails, regularly fielding inquiries, providing quotes, placing orders, resolving complaints, and performing other tasks to ensure customer satisfaction. Internally, the position coordinates with the Shipping, Receiving, and Inventory departments to facilitate customer needs while also maintaining customer accounts in the PanaVise database.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Customer service, including handling and resolving customer concerns; obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to respond to inquiries and concerns
- Receiving inbound customer calls and inquiries
- Making outbound follow-up calls to current and prospective customers
- Working directly with customers by phone, email, and/or fax
- Receiving purchase orders; checking for accuracy; entering into system; preparing documentation; following through on order commitments
- Collaborating with internal departments to resolve issues
- Directing any request or unresolved issue to the appropriate resource
- Maintaining records of customer interactions
- Processing forms and requests from other staff members, including but not limited to Trade Shows, Engineering documents, and shipping
- Following communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Going the extra mile to engage customers interested in consumer and industrial products
Additional Job Responsibilities
- Participating in organizational projects
- Participating occasionally in company events, such as sales meetings and trainings
- Assisting other departments in projects and overflow work to ensure organizational goals and objectives are reached, as directed by your supervisor
- Performing other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service associate
- Track record of meeting deadlines and balancing multiple project schedules
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Computer proficiency and the ability to learn new systems
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Pride and ownership in work
- Interacting respectfully with other team members
- Presenting and highlighting strengths and qualities of product to customers
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform detailed research
- Staying in control under pressure and handling stressful situations with a level head and clear thinking
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
Working Conditions: Good working conditions in a controlled office environment. May be required to lift up to 15 lbs.
Note: The information contained in this document describes the general nature, purpose, responsibilities, duties, skills, abilities, and workload of employees in the job described. However, this in no way constitutes a complete list of job duties that may be required. In addition, this does not constitute an employment contract and the specifics may be changed at any time.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you understand that this is a part-time position that will have 15-25 hours a week?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
How to Apply:
Please apply on Indeed. Click the link below to be taken to the job posting.
PanaVise Products Inc. – Customer Service Associate (Part-Time)