1100 East Plumb Lane, Reno, NV, US 89502
Up to $20 an hour with a $250 sign-on bonus!
Denny’s is America’s diner. For over 60 years, our guests have come to our diners to sit back, relax and enjoy delicious, hearty meals 24/7, every day of the year. Our employees are part of a classic, national brand and just like our guests, are family both inside and outside the diner. At Denny’s we love to feed people and that means providing meaningful work for our employees that allows them to be fulfilled, realizing that what they do and who they are matter. In short, our family matters to us.
The Shift Supervisor will oversee daily operations during designated shifts, supervise employees, and ensure that our customers receive outstanding service. The Shift Supervisor's responsibilities include coordinating communication between Front of House and Back of House associates, delegating tasks, handling cash, providing assistance as needed, handling guest concerns and feedback, enforcing compliance with Health Dept. regulations, and reporting any issues to the manager. As a successful Shift Supervisor, you should be able to manage a team of people and ensure that all duties are performed accurately.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing
- Must be able to pass all required tests and training requirements for the position
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Meets Denny’s uniform and grooming standards and maintains them throughout the shift
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including holidays, nights and weekends
- Possesses excellent guest service skills
- Possesses basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Must be dependable and able to learn basic tasks and follow instructions
- Places a value on diversity and shows respect for others
- Weekdays: 4 pm to 12 am
- Weekends: 5 pm to 1 am