For federal contractors and subcontractors, affirmative action must be taken by covered employers to recruit and advance qualified minorities, women, persons with disabilities, and covered veterans. Affirmative actions include training programs, outreach efforts, and other positive steps. These procedures should be incorporated into the company’s written personnel policies. Employers with written affirmative action programs must implement them, keep them on file and update them annually.
Why choose us?
- Given all your other management and administrative responsibilities, you cannot expect to be an
Affirmative Action expert.
- Excellent data integrity is the #1 critical component when compiling Affirmative Action Plans. Your data will be scrubbed raw, run through multiple comparative tools, and undergo several layers of accuracy confirmation until it is at an appropriate level of quality.
- When your Human Resources staff that is short on time, resources, or recent experience with Affirmative Action experience we can simplify the burden.
- Do not expose your organization to the risk of non-compliance; comprehensive Affirmative Action Services are available now, we are just a phone call away!
When to Request Affirmative Action Services
- When you need an external expert to develop the complete AAP.
- When you need to update your AAP for the next program year.
- When you receive your first government contract and are not sure about AAP requirements.
- When you want assistance establishing a compliant applicant tracking system.
- When you want to assess compensation in keeping with OFCCP’s guidelines.
- When you need an objective review of your existing AAP.
- When you want an assessment of potential compliance deficiencies.
Contact us today for your free consultation!